Olimp Nutrition Bcaa Xplode Energy 500g
BCAA Xplode Energy is an amino-acid product created with endurance athletes in mind.
The caffeine and beta-alanine contained in the product make it a perfect supplement to take before or during physical activity.
Maintaining proper endurance parameters delays the moment of the athlete’s physical and psychical fatigue.
For this very reason, the scientists at Olimp Laboratories® developed BCAA Xplode Energy with the following ingredients.
1. BCAA - delays the feeling of exhaustion and fatigue caused by physical effort* Leucine - stimulates muscle fibre synthesis (J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 No. 2 533S-537S). During physical effort, the energy level of the cell drops, to facilitate the production of energy for work. This is when the activity on the mTOR pathway declines, leading to a loss of strength and muscle mass. The activation of mTOR kinase allows the muscles to adapt to prolonged physical activity.
2. Caffeine: has a positive impact on physical activity, including, in particular, endurance during short-term physical exercises, and extends the period after which fatigue occurs. Improves concentration during physical exercises.
3. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): reduces the feeling of fatigue and weariness, stimulates protein and glycogen synthesis, has a regulatory effect on the hormonal balance, furthers the production of red blood cells, and facilitates energy metabolism and the proper functioning of the nervous system.
4. Beta-alanine: is responsible for a variety of functions in the human body, with an impact on muscular performance and endurance. Also, it is a precursor to carnosine, which is stored in the muscle tissue.
In the convenient form of a water-soluble powder concentrate, the product is easy to dose and drink during work-outs.
Supplement Facts for Olimp BCAA Xplode Energy:
Serving Size: 6.6 g
Servings Per Container: 75
Amount Per Serving Olimp BCAA Xplode Energy:
Energy 109 kJ / 26 kcal
Fat <0,5 g
- of which saturates < 0,1 g
Carbohydrate < 0,5 g
- of which sugars < 0,5 g
Protein 4,2 g
Salt 0,04 g
Vit. B6 1,4 mg (100%*)
Branched chain amino acids BCAA 4 g:
- of which L-leucine 2 g
- of which L-valine 1 g
- of which L-isoleucine 1 g
Beta-alanine 1 g
Caffeine 150 mg
Other Ingredients in Olimp BCAA Xplode Energy:
60,6% branched chain amino acids (30,3% L-leucine, 15,15% L-valine, 15,15% L-isoleucine), 15,15% beta-alanine, acidity regulator - citric acid; flavourings, colour - E 150d (for xplosion cola flavour), 2,3% caffeine, sweeteners - cyclamates (Z), acesulfame K, sucralose; emulsifier - lecithins (from soy); 0,026% pyridoxine hydrochloride - vit. B6, thickener - gum arabic; colours: carotenes (A), carmines (B), riboflavins (C), E 150c (D), E 150d (E), E 133 (F), patent blue V (G), indigo carmine (H), chlorophylls and chlorophyllins (I), curcumin (J), anthocyanins (K), paprika extract (L), betanin (M), vegetable carbon (N). (A)-(Z) - Depending on the flavour of the product for ingredients used see symbols (A-Z) beside for the date of minimum durability (best before).
Recommended Use for Olimp BCAA Xplode Energy:
take 1-2 portions a day - before a meal and/ or before training. Add 1 portion (6,6 g of powder = 1 scoop) to 250 ml of water. Consume directly after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The nutrition facts and weight listed above are a guideline only and are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.