Scitec Nutrition SuperHero - 30 Servings.
- Sugar free*
- Support normal energy production processes (1)
- Supports normal mental functions (2)
- Supports normal immune system function and oxidative stress (3)
If you're familiar with our previous Superhero workouts, you'll know what to expect if you haven't tried it before now's the time! Amino acids, plant extracts, choline, coenzyme Q10, caffeine, vitamin C and minerals. It's not just a pre-workout! Thanks to the ingredients, it can also be used as a mental focus maintainer, as the zinc and iodine help to maintain normal mental function!
Whether you are doing physical work or as a pre-workout or for office work, it can be used by following the dosage recommendations.
(1) Vitamin C helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness. Vitamin C and iodine contribute to normal energy-producing metabolic processes.
(2) Zinc and iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal mental function. Vitamin C and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
(3) Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative stress and to the normal functioning of the immune system.
* Sugar-free: <0.5 g sugar/100 ml ready-to-eat product.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (9,50 g)
Servings Per Container: 31Amount Per Serving:
Calories 152 kJ / 36 kcal
Fat 0,50 g
of which saturated <0,1 g
Carbohydrates 1,30 g
Sugar <0,5 g
Protein 7,30 g
Salt 0,01 g
Vitamins and Minerals
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg
Zinc 2,0 mg
Iodine 30 μg
L-Glutamine 2000 mg
Beta-Alanine 1600 mg
L-Citrulline 1000 mg
Taurine 900 mg
L-Arginine 500 mg
Caffeine 282,5 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 383 mg
- of which L-carnitine (258 mg)
Beetroot tuber extract 250 mg
Green tea leaf extract 250 mg
of which polyphenols (125 mg)
EGCG (37,5 mg )
L-Tyrosine 150 mg
Choline bitartrate 125 mg
- of which choline (51 mg)
Cocoa seed extract86 mg
- of which theobromine (34,4 mg)
Maca root powder 50 mg
L-glutathione 50 mg
Guarana seed extract 50 mg
Coenzyme Q 105 mg
Total caffeine content (from anhydrous caffeine, green tea leaf extract, cocoa bean extract and guarana extract) 300 mg
2RI%: Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
**No NRV has been established.
3NRV%: Nutrient reference value for adults.
Wild raspberry: L-Glutamine 21%, beta-alanine 17%, L-Citrulline 11%, taurine 9.5%, acid (citric acid), flavourings, L-Arginine 5.3%, acetyl-L-carnitine 4.0%, caffeine anhydrous 2.9%, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract 2.6%, beetroot (Beta vulgaris) tuber extract 2.6%, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), L-Tyrosine 1.6%, choline bitartra te 1.3%, ant-caking agent (silicon dioxide), cocoa (Theobroma cacao) seed extract 0.9%, maca (Lepidium meyenii) root powder 0.5%, L-Glutathione 0.5%, guarana extract preparation [guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed extract, maltodextrin, caffeine] 0.5%, colour (carmine), zinc sulphate, coenzyme Q10 0.05%, potassium iodide. Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, celery, fish, crustacean, molluscs and sulphur dioxide containing foods.
Mix 2x 1 serving of powder (2 x 4.75g = 2x ¾ scoop) with 2x 175 ml water in a mixing bottle.
High caffeine content [150 mg caffeine per serving (86 mg caffeine/100 ml in the ready-to-drink beverage)].