Yeast-Sourced 50 mcg Selenium!
- contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal thyroid function
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Selenium is a mineral found in the soil. Selenium naturally appears in water and some foods. While people only need a very small amount, selenium plays a key role in the metabolism.
There is some evidence that selenium supplements may reduce the odds of prostate cancer.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Serving Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
Selenium 50 mcg 91 %
* RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
Debittered Selenium Yeast (<2% Silica), Carriers (Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Take 1 tablet a day separately from other vitamin /mineral formulas. Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such.