Important Mineral! Maintains Healthy Nerve Condition And Aids The Transfer Of Nutrients!*
Food supplement containing potassium citrate, which is a highly absorbable source of potassium, a mineral essential for all organisms.
Potassium is an important mineral used in various bodily functions. It is an important factor in the maintenance of the body's acid-base balance and nerve condition, as well as the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes.* Potassium is found in a number of foods, including dairy, fish, and other meats, fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Because food processing reduces the levels of naturally occurring nutrients in foods, supplementation may be necessary to insure adequate intake.
Scientific research has proven that:
- Potassium is one of the most important components of body fluids and is the major cation of intracellular fluid,
- Potassium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems – including the cardiac muscle,
- Potassium intake has been on the decrease recently while sodium (common salt) intake has been on the increase,
- Consumption of food with a high content of sodium may contribute to the increase of arterial pressure,
- A diet rich in potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
Recommended especially for maintaining normal blood pressure levels, as well as the correct functioning of the heart, the muscles and the nervous system. It is especially useful for people eating large amounts of salty foods, living under stress, or performing strenuous physical or mental activities.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Potassium (potassium citrate) 1050 mg 53%*
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
Fillers (calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet a day, before main meal.
Warnings: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded! Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Cool, dry, protected from light and stored out of the reach of children!