FA Nutrition Pre Energizer 270g.
PRE ENERGIZER is a pre-workout supplement which can help you increase the intensity of your workouts, boost your energy and delay the effects of fatigue.
FA NUTRITION PRE ENERGIZER pre-training supplement is a multi-ingredient formula created especially for recreational and professional athletes who are looking for a fast and convenient way to overcome increasing levels of fatigue during exercise. The formula is a composition of 5 valuable active ingredients selected in optimal proportions to provide solid support during even the most exhausting form of psychophysical effort. The supplement is prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and juicy fruit flavours.
Pre-training formula based on well-known active substances: beta alanine, creatine, arginine, L-tyrosine and caffeine. The package is sufficient for 45 portions.
- 200 mg of caffeine in 1 serving,
- energy boost (caffeine) and increased endurance (creatine, beta-alanine),
- focus and concentration,
- muscle pump (AAKG),
- no sugar added,
- variety of flavours,
- ideal solubility.
The formula of the dietary supplement was developed by specialists and nutrition technologists with over 30 years of experience. The product is especially recommended for strength and endurance athletes (bodybuilders, powerlifters, cyclists, swimmers, runners). Recommended for beginners, intermediate and advanced athletes.
What are the benefits of FA NUTRITION PRE ENERGIZER dietary supplement?
- Beta-alanine may have an effect on increasing carnosine content, which can help improve exercise capacity, ensure an optimal pH level in the working muscle environment and improve fatigue adaptation
- Creatine has been attributed with beneficial effects on increasing physical performance, increasing strength, mass and endurance during regular training
- Arginine may affect hemodynamics by, among other things, stimulating the flow of oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood to working muscles - a "muscle pump" effect
- L-tyrosine may affect the synthesis of some neurotransmitters affecting cognitive function and may prove valuable in endurance exercise
- Caffeine has been shown to have a stimulant-like effect, to support some exercise capacity, and to affect cognitive function
- L-ornithine may support the processes of cleansing the body of accumulated and unfavorable ammonia
Serving Size: Serving size (depending on body mass): ≤ 90 kg – 1 Scoop ; > 90 kg – 1,5 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 45 (6 g); 30 (9 g)
Amount Per Serving 6 g:
Beta-alanine 2667 mg
Creatine monohydrate 1200 mg
of which creatine 1056 mg
Arginine AKG 667 mg
of which L-arginine 467 mg
L-tyrosine 200 mg
Caffeine 200 mg
L-ornithine hydrochloride 133 mg
of which L-ornithine 104 mg
Beta-alanine 4000 mg
Creatine monohydrate 1800 mg
of which creatine 1584 mg
Arginine AKG 1000 mg
of which L-arginine 700 mg
L-tyrosine 300 mg
Caffeine 300 mg
L-ornithine hydrochloride 200 mg
of which L-ornithine 157 mg
Beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine alphaketoglutarate, anti-caking agents (E551, E341), acids (E296, E330) 1,2,3,6,8, L-tyrosine, caffeine, acids (E296, E330) 4,5,7, flavourings 5,6,7, L-ornithine hydrochloride, salt, flavourings 1,2,3,4,8, red beet juice concentrate 2,4,5,6,7,8, sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides), colour/s (E160a 1,2,3,5,8, E1634, E1041). E104 - May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Depending on your body mass mix 6 g of powder (~1 scoop) or 9 g of powder (~1,5 scoop) with 200-250 ml of water and consume 30 minutes before workout. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.