Biotech Usa Cyclic Dextrin 1000g Unflavoured.
Why do we recommend Cyclic Dextrin drink powder?
- Contains complex carbohydrates
- Low glycaemic indices
- Contains 100% Cluster Dextrin™
- Carbohydrate content contributes to normal muscle function
- Since this product comes unflavoured, it is easy to combine with other drink powders and protein powders or to flavour with Zero Drops flavouring drops
Carbohydrates contribute to the restoration of normal muscle function (contraction) after physical exercise of high intensity and/or extended duration causing a tiredness of the muscles and a depletion of the glycogen reserves of the skeletal muscles. The positive effect is achieved by the intake of 4 g of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight regardless of source, in several portions, within 4 hours but no later than 6 hours of physical exercise of high intensity and/or extended duration causing a tiredness of the muscles and a depletion of the glycogen reserves of the skeletal muscles.
Who do we recommend Cyclic Dextrin drink powder to?
- Those looking for a drink powder product with complex carbohydrates to help regenerate normal muscle function
- Those looking for products that contain Cluster Dextrin™
- Those looking for a carbohydrate source for intensive or prolonged sporting activities.
- Those looking for vegan products – but it is also suitable for nonvegans.
- Those looking for a rapid absorption carbohydrate source for replenishment during training.
Serving Size: 25g
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving:
Energy 412 kJ/97 kcal
- of which saturates 0g
- of which sugars 0g
Prepared with water.
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Cluster Dextrin™ (Maltodextrin) 100%. Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, celery, fish, crustacean, molluscs and sulphur dioxide-containing foods.
Mix one serving (25g = 3 heaped tablespoons) of powder in 300 - 400 ml of water (or other liquids of your choice). On training days drink one serving within 4 hours after your training session or during prolonged sporting activities.