The Skinny Food Co Low-Calorie Banana Cake Mix 200g
We've put together a comprehensive bakery collection to enable you to enjoy your favourite baked goods that you may normally avoid due to high sugar/calorie content. The Banana Bread Slices are only 100 calories each and a great source of protein and fibre. Using only 100% natural flavours and colours and zero palm oil you are sure to be in for a treat with these delicious low sugar Banana Bread slices.
Why should you consider purchasing this product?
- Low Calorie (100 calories per slice) Low Sugar (0.3g sugar per slice)
- Source of Protein (4.6g protein per slice)
- Source of Fibre (1.4g fibre per slice)
- 100% Natural Flavours & Colours Palm Oil Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
Wheat Flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), Milled Flaxseed, Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Raising Agents (sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Cinnamon, Malt Extract (barley), Sweetener: Sucralose.
Directions For Use:
1. Preheat the oven (180°C / 160°C Fan / 350°F / Gas Mark 4) and line your loaf tin with parchment paper
2. Add Cake mix, 2 large Eggs, 20ml oil + 160ml water to a bowl Mix the ingredients together until well blended.
Spread evenly into your parchment-lined tin.
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.