Solgar VM-2000 Multinutrient Formula 60 Tablets.
Formula VM-2000® Tablets are one of Solgar’s premium-quality multiples.*
Supplement Facts - Serving Size: 2 Tablets:
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Vitamin A (as 100% natural beta-carotene) 6,000 mcg DFE 667%
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 300 mg 333%
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 134 mg 893%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg 8333%
- Riboflavin 100 mg 7692%
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 90 mg 5294%
- 666 mcg DFE
- (400 mcg folic acid) 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin) 100 mcg 4167%
- Biotin 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 2000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 41 mg 7%
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, glycinate amino acid chelate†, d-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate, carbonate) 65 mg 5%
- Iron (as ferrous sulfate, bisglycinate††) 10 mg 56%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, glycinate amino acid chelate†) 30 mg 7%
- Zinc (as zinc oxide, glycinate amino acid chelate†) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 25 mcg 45%
- Copper (as copper gluconate, glycinate amino acid chelate†) 1.5 mg 167%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate, glycinate amino acid chelate†) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate, nicotinate glycinate chelate†) 25 mcg 71%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate amino acid chelate†) 50 mcg 111%
- Potassium (as potassium chloride, amino acid chelate†) 10 mg <1%
- Inositol 100 mg*
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg*
- Betaine HCI 25 mg*
- Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate 20 mg*
- Soy Lecithin 20 mg*
- L-Glutathione 5 mg *
- Boron (as boron amino acid complex) 1 mg*
- Carotenoid Mix (alpha and beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin) 229 mcg*
- Whole Food/Herbal Blend Complex 260 mg*
- (Alfalfa [leaf and stem], Rose Hips (fruit), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rutin, Dong Quai [root], Eleuthero [root], Oat Fiber, Suma [root], Watercress [leaf], Echinacea Purpurea [root], Parsley [leaf and stem], Spirulina, Hesperidin Complex)
- Soy Protein Isolate 200 mg *
- Providing: L-Glutamic Acid, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Leucine, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, L-Proline, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan, L-Cysteine, L-Methionine
- *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Mannitol, Maltodextrin.
Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives.
As a dietary supplement for adults. Take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
All products sold on this site are not guaranteed effective by the owners of this site. Product descriptions, nutrition facts, and weight listed above are a guideline only and are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container, and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Some products may be manufactured in different versions for the EU and USA markets.