Optibac For Your Baby 10ml (Probiotic) 10ml -50% OFF EXP 01/22
Who is Optibac Baby Drops for?
Dietary supplement for newborns from birth onwards; infants, babies and young children. Suitable for both breastfed and formula-fed babies.
- Contains the world-renowned Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® probiotic strain
- Strain naturally occurs in the human body & is uniquely adapted to reside in humans
- Complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby's digestive system
- Suitable for use alongside medication for colic
- Studied in numerous gold-standard clinical trials in thousands of babies and young children
- Proven both effective and safe for babies and children
- Helps promote and maintain a healthy balance in the baby’s gut flora
- Probiotic strain was shown to encourage a healthy gut environment in infants by increasing levels of Bifidobacteria* and to support immune health*
- 1 billion CFU per serving, guaranteed until the end of expiry
- Proven to reach the gut alive
- Easy-to-use dropper - administer directly into baby’s mouth*, on a spoon or mix into cool milk or food
- Recommended for daily use
- Winner of 2020 National Parenting Product Awards and Nutra Ingredients Asia Award 2019 for Ingredient of the Year: Infant Nutrition
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in one pack size of 30 servings – serving size 0.3 ml (8 drops) as indicated on the dropper.
For best results give 0.3ml (8 drops) daily. 8 drops contain a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Instructions for use:
Shake bottle well before each use - separation is natural.
Discard original lid.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth*
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
Do not wash the dropper.
- Probiotic cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®
- Medium Chain Triglyceride oil (plant source)
- Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source)
Net volume: 10 ml.