Olimp Nutrition Redweiler Pre Workout Shot 60ml
“REDWEILER® SHOT is a devilishly strong pre-training shot, which can not be compared with what you've tried so far! It is remarkable what can be created when our specialists get down to it.
What does REDWEILER® SHOT ensure:
- a powerful "hit" of energy
- an optimal combination of beta-alanine, taurine, caffeine, L-tyrosine and cayenne pepper extract
- it contains only the ingredients and doses of which can be legally used in food
- the number of ingredients in each portion was selected after consultation with the specialists
- compliance with strict standards for the content of heavy metals and bacterial contamination
- excellent unprecedented flavours
- 2 MEGA portions enclosed in 1 ampoule
- no added sugar and fat
- the effectiveness was tested on a group of people engaged in bodybuilding, strength sports as well as endurance sports in which maximal strength, concentration and physical capacity determine progress
Note! NEVER drink the entire ampoule all at once!
When you start feeling that you're running out of motivation and your muscles need further stimulus, you have a tool that will change your workout forever. REDWEILER® SHOT is a progressive stimulation system of the central nervous system (CNS), resulting in extremely strong stimulation, and an increase in nerve conduction velocity and concentration. This works for even the most intense and excruciating workouts.
The following were implemented in the REDWEILER® SHOT:
- beta-alanine in a monster dose of 6000 mg per ampoule! Beta-alanine, as a substrate for carnosine synthesis, is intended to ensure its continuous supply, as this helps to increase the pH stability of the intracellular environment (acid-base balance), and thus will improve energy production in a muscle cell and will increase peri-workout stamina, concentration and engagement in the exercise itself.
- taurine in a dose of 1000 mg per ampoule! Taurine applied before physical exertion significantly improves stamina, because it facilitates the functioning of Ca2+ channels in a muscle cell, which are involved in the systolic-diastolic cycle. Taurine acts synergistically with caffeine. In addition, it protects your muscles during the most extreme workouts by stabilizing muscle cell membranes, and it also causes an increase in muscle mass and strength through the activation of mTOR kinase-dependent and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1)-dependent anabolic pathways. Taurine also raises the effectiveness of fatty tissue oxidation, increasing the fatty tissue reduction rate (Rutherford et al., 2010).
- Tyrosine, which is the precursor of dopamine in the brain which prevents the feeling of fatigue.
Caffeine with a huge dose of 580 mg per ampoule! Caffeine enhances the effectiveness of aerobic and anaerobic efforts as well as power during physical exertion. Alkaloid plays the role of a stimulant, blocking the breakdown of intracellular transmitter (cAMP), due to which the action of catecholamines such as adrenalin may be prolonged. It speeds up the metabolic rate by increasing thermogenesis and caloric expenditure.
- cayenne pepper extract. Capsaicin contained in cayenne pepper increases the amount of heat produced in the organism, at the same time reducing the rate of fat synthesis in fat cells (adipocytes), slowing their growth.
REDWEILER® SHOT components have been selected in a way to work synergistically in the direction of increasing the volume of training, both in relation to the duration of the exertion, and as to the value of the load used with maximally shortened rest intervals.
Undoubtedly, increasing the volume of training contributes to the use of energy resources by the organism, including the reduction of fatty tissue, and so obtaining a "ripped" and perfectly shaped physique.
WITH REDWEILER ® SHOT, THE PROBLEM "HOW LONG WILL YOU ENDURE THE GREATEST EXERTION?" DISAPPEARS, BUT ANOTHER QUESTION ARISES: "HOW LONG CAN WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT WORKOUT?"
Nutrition information: 1 portion = ½of the ampoule (30 ml)
Cafeine 290 mg
L-tyrosine 125 mg
Cayenne pepper extract: (Capsicum annuum L.)
Liquid dietary supplement in ampoules. Contains sweeteners.
Ingredients: water, beta-alanine, acidity regulators - sodium citrates, citric acid; taurine, caffeine, flavourings, L-tyrosine, thickener - sodium carboxy methyl cellulose; sweeteners - acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates; salt, preservative - sorbic acid; Cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum L.), colours: carotenes, carmines, riboflavins (for ORANGE JUICE flavour, GRAPEFRUIT MADNESS flavour), E 150d (for RAGING COLA flavour).
ecommended use: 1 portion a day = ½ of the ampoule (30 ml), about 30 minutes before training. Shake before use. One ampoule contains 2 portions. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breastfeeding women (caffeine content: 967 mg/ 100 ml; 290 mg/1 portion = ½ of the ampoule (30 ml)). The product should not be taken by people with heart conditions, hypertension and hypersensitive to any of the constituents of the preparation. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The nutrition facts and weight listed above are a guideline only and are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.