Low Acid Vitamin C with Rosehips & Citrus Bioflavonoids
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels ◦ bones ◦ cartilage ◦ gums ◦ skin ◦ teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism ◦ functioning of the nervous system ◦ psychological function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress ◦ reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
DirectionsTake 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake
Nutritional Information Amount NRV
Vitamin C 1000mg 1250
Rosehip extract 12.5mg *
Equivalent to 50mg of Rosehips
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg *
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Maize Starch.