Natures Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release 180 Tabs
Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Information Amount %NRV
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Take 1 tablet per day.
Swallow whole with food and a little water.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Disclaimer: The nutrition facts and weight listed above are a guideline only and are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.