Glonua GoKeto Collagen Protein Powder 315g.
Benefits of Goketo Collagen Protein Powder:
This Powder is perfect for recovery after exercise, reducing inflammation and repairing cartilage. It also improves your energy and provides numerous benefits to your immune system. GoKeto Collagen Protein Powder is ideal for making a delicious smoothie. It can also be added to coffee or baked good to add a subtle chocolate flavour. This is the highest quality collagen with only 100% pure ingredients providing the optimal protein ratio. It’s Free from Additives, Preservatives or Fillers, No Carbs or Sugar, and all natural with added Prebiotic Acacia Fibre.
Our Products are Soy-free, Gluten-free, Palm-oil free. Calories from healthy fat such as Coconut MCT satiates and fuels you quickly. It feeds your body & brain, perfect to help you reduce sugar intake.
Use our chocolate & vanilla flavoured Collagen Protein Powder products in shakes and smoothies with many associated rejuvenating and reviving properties.
- Improves joint pain & inflammation
- Speeds up recovery after exercise
- Builds muscle & repairs cartilage
- Improves bone density
- Helps with aches, pains and degeneration
- Reduces wrinkles, plumps skin and strengthens hair & nails
- Highest quality collagen with optimal protein ratio
- Includes Vitamin C, D3 & K2 for immune support
- Includes Acacia fibre for better gut health
About Collagen Protein Powder:
Protein Peptides with added Leucine, Vitamin D3 and K2 (MK7). Optimal Amino Acid Profile. Easy to digest due to enzymatic hydrolysation. For joint pain & inflammation, speeds up recovery from exercise, builds muscle, repairs cartilage, and helps heal the gut. Improves bone density, muscle mass, heart health, brain protection, aches & pains and degeneration.
Reduces wrinkles, plumps skin, and strengthens hair & nails. Increases skin elasticity & hydration.
- Number of Servings: 16 (Approx 20g per serve)
- Amount Per Serving Per 100g Per 20g %RI (per 100g)*
- Energy (kJ/kcal) 2115/508 430/103 5%
- Fat (g) 29g 6.1g 2%
- Saturates (g) 26g 5.4g 27%
- Carbohydrate (g) 4.7g 1.0g 0%
- of which sugar (g) 1.6g 0.3g 0%
- Fibre (g) 15.9g 3.3g n/a
- Protein (g) 45g 9.5g 19%
- Salt (g) 0.14g 0.0g 0%
- Vitamin C (mg) 381mg 80.0mg 100%
- Vitamin E (mg) 57mg 12.0mg 100%
- Vitamin D3 (mcg) 24mcg 5.0mcg 100%
- Vitamin K2-7 (mcg) 357mcg 75.0mcg 100%
- *RI = Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides [from Coconut, Collagen Peptides,
Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (Contains Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Cocoa
Powder, Thickener (Acacia Gum), L-Leucine, Flavouring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic
Acid), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)], Stevia Sweetner, Vitamin K27
(Menaquinone-7), Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin D3
Disclaimer: The nutrition facts and weight listed above are a guideline only and are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us.