Kinetica Whey Protein
Kinetica Whey Protein powder can be used in the form of a protein shake which is a quick and easy way of meeting your daily protein intake. Kinetica whey protein is derived from grass-fed hormone-free cow’s milk, made for those looking to improve their sports nutrition for promoting muscle growth and muscle repair after intense workouts.
Discount Supplements Ireland's list of whey proteins is very comprehensive, so we do like to take the time to assess and review the products we sell.
Before we have a look at the benefits and description of Kinetica Whey Protein, let's have a quick look at what the brand does and offer overall:
- The Kinetica product range is backed by science and as minimally processed as possible, meaning fewer ingredients and greater quality end products;
- Product safety is a priority, as every batch is tested to comply with WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) exacting standards;
- They partner with Informed Sports across a range of their key products to ensure their certified products are safer for athletes. Informed Sports independently test batches for banned substances before being released to the market;
- They are members of ESSNA (the European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance) and their products comply with best practice – conveying only the necessary information, without any outlandish claims;
- They work with internationally respected nutritionists to develop new products. They only ever include an ingredient if it has a beneficial effect, and they don’t include ingredients to mask poor quality.
Here are the pros we came across for the Kinetica Whey Protein:
- Their powder products contain only natural colours and flavours and they use whey from grass-fed cows;
- Kinetica whey protein is a unique blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolysed whey protein;
- The whey protein flavours smell and taste great, and they are also easy to mix, not leaving any lumps unmixed;
- It is produced by ultra-filtration technology in a state-of-the-art dairy manufacturing facility, giving this protein powder a great mixability ratio;
- Being a grass-fed protein, it contains high levels of protein and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs);
- It can be used as a pre and post-workout, and the reviews are great in terms of results.
To be honest, we did try to find any negative feedback in relation to the product itself, but the only criticism we came across was in relation to Kinetica's customer service, so we feel that this doesn't really apply to the quality of the product rating.